Friday, June 19, 2015

Tomato-Egg Scramble

All these while, I only eat certain types of vegey. You can count it with both hands and that's it. I don't eat anything other than that. Tomatoes are in the list that I dislike. I never will attempt to eat what I dislike at the first place.

The only way I learn how to eat tomatoes is via tomato-egg scramble dish. Previously, I used more oil, add sugar and ketchup to enhance the taste. I can never accept the raw and sour taste of tomatoes. I will puke. That is the only way of cooking that can make me eat tomatoes.

It is not healthy of course since there's so much of unnecessary stuff in it: sugar and ketchup. So I decided to try this healthy version of tomato-egg scramble dish.

Tomato-Egg Scramble 
Original source: CalorieCount





INGREDIENTS
1 egg
2 tomatoes (peeled and diced)
1/2 tablespoon of olive oil
a pinch of Italian herbs seasoning 
a smaller pinch of Himalayan rock salt 

STEPS
  1. Saute tomatoes in oil. 
  2. Push the tomatoes aside to form a ring circle in the middle. 
  3. Pour in scramble egg mixture in the middle of the ring circle. 
  4. Overturn the egg to another side after one side is cooked. 
  5. By the time the egg is cooked, the tomatoes will dry up slightly. 
  6. Make scramble egg into smaller pieces using the spatula and mix everything together. 
  7. Season with Italian herbs and salt. 
  8. Serve. 
I eat this together with a piece of Masimo wheat germ bread which I cut into 6 pieces. 
This meal turns out to be like a sandwich meal to me. 

Masimo wheat germ bread: 1 slice: 90cal 

Total cal in this meal: 167cal + 90cal = 257cal




No comments:

Post a Comment